The name of Villa Emilia is derived by the lady Emilia Poschi Meuron, wife of Count Gaddo della Gherardesca, the Villa was in fact one of the houses of the noble couple since 1929.
Designed by the architect Luigi Caldini, from Florence, the Villa Emilia included several buildings such as a church and some houses of the community who lived around the Villa, (as the home of the Fisherman, the house of the Sisters etc ...) and they formed a small village located directly on the wonderfull beach between San Vincenzo and Donoratico.
The apartments of the Residence Villa Emilia are the dépendacens of the Villa and so they are spacious apartments, furnished in a simple and functional way , all with private outdoor space with table and chairs to sit out, for relax and eat in the large gardens surrounding the residence in the shade of pine trees.
Each apartment has a television, a fully equipped kitchen , private parking unguarded and two lounge chairsand , sun umbrella to be placed on the beach which is from the farther apartments no more than 100 steps !!!!
In the common areas you can find, outdoor hot showers, washing machine and some barbecues.
Map of the apartments